Library is about 45 minutes from Walt Whitman Bridge.
1. Cross Walt Whitman Bridge into New Jersey, and follow signs to Route 295 North (toward Trenton/Willingboro)
2. From Route 295, take exit 45B - Willingboro.
3. Continue on Rancocas/Beverly-Rancocas Rd. about 5 miles, to the 10th light, to turn right onto Route 130 North. (Click HERE for details about this step.) Arby’s will be on your left and a gas station will be on your right.
4. Continue about 2 miles on Route 130 North to Levitt Parkway. 1/10 mile after Levitt Parkway . . . Turn right, at Burlington County College (BCC) sign, immediately after Burger King. Burger King will be on your right.
5. Pass stop sign, and continue 1/10 mile to front of Strayer University building. Front of Willingboro Public Library is on right. Turn right to park in back of library. Strayer University will be in front of you, and the Library will be on your left.
6. Please walk around to the front to enter the library.