Directions from Burlington-Bristol Bridge
Library is about 15 minutes south of Burlington-Bristol Bridge.
1. Cross Burlington-Bristol Bridge into New Jersey. Continue straight about ½ mile and turn right onto Route 130 South (toward Willingboro/Camden) There is a Dunkin Donuts at the intersection.
2. Pass 1st light at Salem Rd. Texaco will be on your left.
3. Pass 2nd light at Beverly Rd. 5 Star Diner will be on your left.
4. Pass 3rd light (no cross-streets . . . only jug handles).
5. Pass 4th light at VanSciver Parkway Cottman Auto Repair will be on your left.
6. 5th light is Levitt Parkway. Turn right onto jug handle before light, to make U-turn onto Route 130 North. Golden Dawn will be on your right.
7. 1/10 mile after 5th light at Levitt Parkway . . . Turn right, at Burlington County College (BCC) sign, immediately after Burger King. Burger King will be on your right.
8. Pass stop sign, and continue 1/10 mile to front of BCC building. Front of Willingboro Public Library is on right. Turn right to park in back of library. BCC will be in front of you, and WPL will be on your right.
9. Please walk around to the front to enter the library.