To: All Employees
From: Christine Hill
April 26, 2016
Re: Allowing customers to use library phones
- All customers, regardless of age, will now be allowed to make brief phone calls from our phones.
- Ask the customer to write down the number they wish dialed, then dial it for them. We will now accept out of area code numbers, since cell phones may have any area code.
- Ask the customer to make the call brief.
- Hand them the phone.
- If the call goes on more than one or two minutes, ask them to complete the call.
- If they do not complete the call in one or two minutes, tell them that you are about to depress the receiver.
- If they still do not complete the call, depress the receiver.